[EquisMetaStock Group] Avoiding False Breakouts Webinar [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Alex Spiroglou included below]

Today I attended a webinar given by Trevor Neil (at Reuters)
I have attached a picture of one of the slides I captured.

Trevor has an accompanying booklet for the attendees,
but I am sure he would be willing to share with anyone on
the list that contacts him
< trevor.neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >

rgds
Alex

P.S. I have no affiliation with Trevor, other than being a good friend

Attachment(s) from Alex Spiroglou

1 of 1 Photo(s)