[EquisMetaStock Group] system tester-MS9

I am using Meta 9 Pro and  just learn how to use system tester.  Recently,  I found Sprunger's document  on  MS8 tester bug.   I wondered these bugs are still in  MS 9  or have been completely removed.

Should I buy additional system test?  If so, what would be the choice for me (I am not keen on programming at all).  Can  Metastock  have portfolio test?

Thanks for your suggestion.

Try cool new skins, plus more space for friends. Check it out on Singapore Yahoo! Messenger now.