[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MACD question

Bob,

There are a couple of possibles. You can go to http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-0-tytulowa-m.html
At the bottom of the page you will find some explorations.
You can also look under the explorations provided by Equis in the program.

To accomplish your task you are not going to be able to use MACD() but will instead have to use the long version of the indicator which is:
Mov(Mov(CLOSE,12,E) - Mov(CLOSE,26,E),9,E)

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Waits <bobwaits2@xxx> wrote:

> I am trying to create a customized MACD explorer where    the periods are 12, 29 and 5 instead of the standard 12, 26 and 9. How do I do this?
>
> Thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: