[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: New blog

Brenda,

Here's wishing you great success on your blog. Thanks for sharing it with the group!

I am very excited to read the thoughts of someone as highly educated and experienced as yourself. I'm afraid "bright ideas" are a sore spot for me right now and are severely underperforming the market, so I'll take all the help I can get in that category.

All the best!

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bullishengulfing" <bjtrading@xxx> wrote:

> I've been a MetaStock user and a member of this list for a very long time, though I've rarely posted. I figured that it was about time I gave back to the community from which I learned a great deal. So I've started a blog (http://www.readingthemarkets.blogspot.com/) with, as I wrote at the launch, three objectives: first, to review new books on trading and investing; second, to share insights from earlier published material; and third, to offer some ideas of my own now and again. I'm not selling anything. My hope is that traders will on occasion get a bright idea or find inspiration from the books I profile.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)