[EquisMetaStock Group] Downloader problem ?

Hi ! All, i"m using XP2 and Metastock 7.2. My problem is whenever I execute Downloader and when I click "open" the Downloader close immediately. I had tried compatibility mode and check " run this program in compatibility mode for windows 95 " but it does not works. Could anyone help ?

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
mun wai.