[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock favourites Exports

Kinjal -

One way of doing what you want is to run an Exploration with no filter and nothing in the columns against each of the favorites lists (or combine them as you see fit for your subsequent use). The resulting report can be copied and pasted into Excel. From there you can do pretty much anything.

The Downloader may be helpful, but I don't think it's useful for Favorites files.

Ron

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, web <jasudwadi255@xxx> wrote:

> I'm using MetaStock 10.0. Over period of time, created
> various different favorites folder, which contain specific set of company.  I want to use the same favorites in my system.
> How can i use it ?
>

> For Back Testing, Exploration, etc there is export facility
> available. Is there any facility to export the favorites of MetaStock to some
> other computer system?
> regards,Kinjal Shah

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional