[EquisMetaStock Group] Isolating conditions

Stick with me, this may be confusing.

My trading system has a few indicators, trying to keep it simple. But how would I find other strongly correlated indicators?

So, I have ADX-Raw >25, Stoch RSI Cross @ a level, etc etc.

But what if I wanted to find out what the Stochastic Momentum Index or the Vertical Horizontal Filter index was at the time where my other indicators were firing without having to plot all these things out individually in the screen? Is there a way to pull a spreadsheet of indicator values out of Metastock or anywhere else?

I've been trialing one indicator at a time, but seems to be slow. But, in the slowness, I've learned a bunch too.

Thanks,

Big

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional