[EquisMetaStock Group] Percentage of scanned stocks of a list!

Hello,

I was wondering if someone has thougt or has written about the following:

When you scan a list in Metastock, let's say for long candidates with the Triple Screen method of Dr.A.Elder, or whatever trigger or system you want to scan.
You get a result. Let's say 8 candidates out of a list of 100 stocks.
So this is 8 %.

Now that we have sectors and component stocks of that sectors in metastock (from version 8.0 on, I believe?), we could make lists for scanning  the components of those sectors.
My question is:
Is it possible to compute the percentage of stocks that passed the scan of a certain list?

So someone could see wich sector has the most candidates in percentage which apply to the scan!
I mean, a sector could increase  because of one stock (in theory), but a sector could also increase of the amount (in percentage) of triggered stocks of the total list!
And I think that a sector with a huge amount of increasing stocks is more interesting than a sector that increaeses by one or two stocks?

So by computing the triggered stocks (stocks that passed the scan) as a percentage of the total list should make it possible to choose the sector with the most long (or short) candidates!

Sorry for my english.
Is this we can already do or is my thinking incorrect?

Regards,

Kees Takkenberg