From: Hitendra Vasudeo <hitendra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] zigzag help
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, June 19, 2009, 3:42 PM

Expert Advisor

You can change the values in Zig(CLOSE , 10  ,$ ) as per your requirement

For Buy-

a:= Cross(CLOSE ,  Peak(1 ,  Zig(CLOSE , 10  ,$ ) , 0.001) ) ;

b:=   Cross( Trough(1 ,  Zig(CLOSE ,  10 , $) ,0.001 )  , CLOSE)   ;

state:=If(BarsSince (a)<BarsSince(b) ,1,0);

state>Ref(state,-1)

For Sell

a:= Cross(CLOSE ,  Peak(1 ,  Zig(CLOSE , 10  ,$ ) , 0.001) ) ;

b:=   Cross( Trough(1 ,  Zig(CLOSE ,  10 , $) ,0.001 )  , CLOSE)   ;

state:=If(BarsSince (a)<BarsSince(b) ,1,0);

state<Ref(state,-1)

Hitendra Vasudeo

www.stockmechanics. com