[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Aroon Up and Down are equal since three days

When Aroon moves in parallels to each other, it typically means it is in a consolidation period, and any price action is "noise".

Google "Aroon Indicator" and the first five topics that show up are good ones for use and review.

Big Papa.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jao yan <jaoyan100@xxx> wrote:

> Hi every body,
> I am using Aroon indicator for 9 days period, notice that the Aroon Up and Down are equally in the down direction since three days, if some body has an explation and or predection for thr upcomming security trend, please explain.
> I upload a file in the file section named Aroon 9
> appreciate your support.
> thanks
> jao...

<*> Your email settings: