From: nevzat
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 5:17 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Weekly data on Metastock

Hello,
How can I use weekly data on metastock professional?

I have Metastock Proffesional v.10 (real time). I have only daily and seance data. I want to use explorer on weekly data.
How can I use the explorer on weekly data?
Can I select any option in any menu? Can I write a part of formule in explorer?

Best regards.

http://www.eset.com