From: Ken Culbert <kenwynchurch@xxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 10 June 2009 8:48:00
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ELWave Add on for Metastock

Hi Alvin
The program works fine on EOD as that was what I was using before upgrading to Metastock Pro. The demo version will give you an idea of what to expect. My system involves screening equities which are in wave 4 (easist wave to identify in my opinion).EOD with AplhaOmega will do that and a lot more. The program will identify minor waves and targets for end of wave 4 etc but having got into wave 4 there are many other techniques for estimating price/time targets based on fib ratios. It's still not an exact science by any means. For example I have been tracking Wave 4 at present on Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS.L).This WAVE FOUR started on 6th may and I think it is now in wave 4 of wave 5 of WAVE FOUR with an expectation to be finished by 18th June. AlphaOmega confirms what I have worked out , but the real bonus is actually being able to look into wave four in detail (and I'm not using the AlphaOmega programme but my other indicators as well as AO on Profitunity) , which is not possible with EOD data. If this one trade works out then for me it justifies even the small contribution made by AlphaOmega. If you are hoping that the programme will identify when to get on say a Wave 5 (and straight to the bank)  you probably have too high an expectation. Try out the free trial version, if it dos'nt help then the full version won't either. For me it's still a broad tool which helps me work out whether I'm standing near the edge of a cliff or at the bottom of a mountain.... .but I am still the one who has to work out how to get up or down.

I still think the biggest leap in my trading (I am a full time trader for past two years) only came in the last month when I upgraded to Metastock Pro. I was succesful with EOD, so now I am more successful with Pro version..... .....especially with timing the markets.
Hope this helps
Ken