From: gapupgoat
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 8:05 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] weekly update daily

Hi Group,
Does anyone remember, by any chance, the technique of updating weekly data on a daily basis. What I mean is, there was a way listed in this group a good while ago to update weekly data Mon-Thurs as if it were Friday's addition to weekly data on an on-going basis. If anyone remembers how to do this it would be much appreciated. I can't seem to find it in past posts. Rick.

http://www.eset.com