[EquisMetaStock Group] When To Show Up Expert Symbols

Hello,

I have an idea and I am sure this has been already applied on MetaStock, but I do not know how to do this. I have an expert including a few symbols with the necessary formulas. This expert has been designed to work on 60-Minute interval.

I am in the last hour (60-Minute interval that I am in right now) which is not completed yet so the last bar has not been closed yet. I just want to see that at the time of the completion of the hour which symbol will show up at which price, I want to see them in a list or in a table.

For example; it is 10:15 AM. According to one of my expert symbols (named FIRSTEXPERT) at 11:00 AM if the price still stays above 10,30 it will show up a blue arrow. According to another one (named SECONDEXPERT) at 11:00 AM if the price still stays above 10,50 it will show up a orange arrow. According to another one (named THIRDEXPERT) at 11:00 AM if the price still stays above 10,70 it will show up a green arrow.

I want to see a list or a table like:
FIRSTEXPERT 10,30
SECONDEXPERT 10,50
THIRDEXPERT 10,70

Could anyone suggest me something to do this? Any functions in MetaStock or any add-ons?

Thank you!..