[EquisMetaStock Group] Fisher Yur4ik formula [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Gelo Gelo included below]

Hello everybody!

I'm "new" here. I made my registration for some time, but I was just looking to learn something ...until now. So let me first, introduce myself...

I'm from Brazil and started to negotiate stocks a few months ago. Also started to use Metastock and Metatrader a few months, and I still can not understand the language of these programs. So I need some help...

I'm trying to transform an indicator from Metatrader to Metastock. The indicator is "Fisher Yur4ik". The formula of this indicator is in the file attached below.

I hope someone can help me.

Regards,
Gelo

Attachment(s) from Gelo Gelo