From: thomas12ng <thomas12ng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 11:23:45 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Book of Metastock language

Slow down speedo...... ......... ..!

where there is a will there is a way. here are some ideas

1. to write metastock syntax you need to allow your self to absorb the essence in coding such as starting with simple exercise from formula premier that is provided by equis.. For general question you can post your issue in this forum.

2. I know some of forum members provide some advance coding services. Roy is one of the best men for advance coding and tricks . you can subscribe to MSTT news letter

3. There is another person in equis i.e. Wabbit. he provides a coding class. Just PM him via skype or email

4. If you got your system and need some improvement you can contact Patric ( he is now working with metatrader group). At least $USD 500 for minimum work load

5. There is another person Jose Silva. You can also contact him for commercial programming service

Hope it helps

TNG

--- In equismetastock@ yahoogroups. com, Blitz Krieg <greenrhinos@ ...> wrote:

> Dear Guys,
>
> I am new in Metastock. I wanna learn Metastock language more deeply. Can anybody here has Metastock language books? I downloaded Metastock Formula Book, but the content is not satisfying me.
> Thanks for help.
> Blitz