Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] FW: System

Hi,

I am also an elliottician, your system seems fine as i like your thought of dividing between corrective and impulsive. But i really wonder how you program in terms of code. I am a software programmer but its actually difficult to count waves in terms of swings. If you can elaborate more and give us more clarity on your system, and if you don't mind posting your system result of meta-stock during last three years.

Thans & Regards
Vishvesh