[EquisMetaStock Group] FW: systems

Hello

Most of the systems created by anyone in this world have limitations.

Most of them work in certain phase brilliantly and other cases average and poorly.

Most of the time statistic don’t support system. Though most of the people believe in back testing.

In back testing all the possible signals are take into consideration which humanly is not possible to participate in them.

That means we are going to miss some signals. Therefore depends on statistics don’t help.

Focus of the systems positive aspect when it has worked and offered very good result.

If visibly the system has given result most of the time follow it with proper money management.

If visibly not offered result then avoid.

If statistically result not encouraging  then see by visibility on charts in most actively traded counters or nifty.

Without risk management following any mechanical systems are problem.

We have a sideways system for sideways market and trended system for trended market.

To combine both is not possible.

Correction cycle like Wave 2 and Wave 4 or Wave B is the sideways market and where one sideways systems works well.

Moment market move into the trended part then sideways systems stop out.

Setting a pre defined target is also a key role in creating a system successful.

Many time it can happen that a sell is given. It falls and target attained as well. If you don’t cut you positions and take profit at the target  levels then on reversal it can stop out to put you at loss. Even if the system has provided correct result at the stand alone point of view. Statistic do not support systems in most of the cases and vice versa.

Tips

1)      Define a system

2)      Define a stop loss

3)      Define a possible target

4)      Define risk per trade

Take system as an alert for you to take a decision to buy or sell.

System is a thought process after observing certain price action.

We automate  it to an extended to give an alert

Further put you subjective analysis once again to decide to take a call or not to a take the indicated position

We can practice in the nets certain shots but when it come to the match, we need to attempt it on instincts.

What helps is risk per trade finally.

Hitendra vasudeo