[EquisMetaStock Group] Meta Stock Query

Hi Friends,

I'm user of the Metastock from last couple of months.I'm dealing in indian stock market. I've used the default query given in MetaStock for identify Buy/Sell Signal . However, it is confusing, as none of the stratergey is not giving clarity for trading.

I've done google and find out some additional stratergy. It is bunch of them. I can understand that, it needs to run system test and then find out result of this. But, It would be like completely black box strategy.

Can you please help in identify the right strategy or any way to identify?Which query needs to pickup.
Also , Please let me know , if you've better then these. :)

--Kinjal Shah