[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Jim Greening

Here's a link you can use to find all of Greenings posts from 1997 forward.

Just type Jim Greening into the search box and check 1997 to 2004 under the Metastock column. Ignore everything else.

www.purebytes.com/cgi-local/swish/swish-cgi.pl

He stopped updating his website around 2004.

There's gold in those hills!

Super

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Waits <bobwaits2@xxx> wrote:

> I saw that Jim Greening some very interesting contribution to Metastock forums in the past. It also seems he  had a newsletter. Any idea if still publishes his newsletter?
>
> Thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: