RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Cross Over

Hello

That I am aware off - high and low are known at the end of the day.

What I am asking it

For example

At 9.55  am when market starts.

Moves from say 2900 to 2925

And reacts down by 2875.

Till then the high for the day is 2925.

In want an alert to be set.  When in the latter part of the trading session when ever is crosses 2925 then give me in alert.

And vice versa for the low