[EquisMetaStock Group] Email Alert from Expert Advisor

Dear All,

I tried to use email alert in Expert Advisor. But, I ran into troubling matter. When the signal comes, every trade alert will sent email. So during that specific time frame it send many emails. Can we set that the email sent only once when expert alert appear?

Thank you

Best regards,
Angelo