Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TSI and ASX market

Hi Thomas
    Thks.I am trying Preston's ATS  with the default 10,10 setting.
rgds

From: thomas12ng <thomas12ng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, 25 March 2009 7:11:41
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] TSI and ASX market

Alvin,

The picture should be in the file folder under name of TSX. There should be a member notification as well as soon as a new picture has been up loaded to this forum

Regarding the formula, all I can say is that it is similar to the one that has recently been posted by Preston. There is nothing to be hide

> Hi Thomas
>     Can't find your file .Can u share your formula with us ?
>
> rgds

New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!