Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help With long Ticker Names...
From: Gaurav Varshney <justvarshney@xxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: fri, 20 mar 2009 11:56:10 +0530

Hello friends,

I am new to Metastock and facing some problem with long symbol Names.
I am trying to feed Futures & Options data in Meta and since the name is long (e.g. RELIANCE_OPT_1320_26MAR2009)  metastock database get corrupted and i get lots of .dat files.

Can anyone please suggest a solution for this problem.

Thanks in Advance.

~Gaurav