[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: ichimoku kinko hyo for metastock

S. Sethuraman,

The users manual explains how to change colors and displays. If you do not have a copy then refer to the group files section for a copy. You will need to read about 100 pages starting with the chapter on "Customizing a charts appearance" which starts on the users manual page 103 and read through the chapter on "Working with indicators". If you look at the users manual around page 169 it will answer your question.

In answer to your question which was "Can anyone add code for coloring?" The answer is no.

Hope this helps,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SETHURAMAN <sethuramansid@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Pumrysh,
>
>     I had this before but i want to give different colors to each parameter like this indicator used in Metatrader.  With this code, we could plot indicator on chart but 3 lines will appear. Can anyone add code for coloring?
>
> Regards
> S. Sethuraman

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional