[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Good article

Good article Big!

Multiple time frame analysis has really been around for awhile. Its recent popularity is due in large to the fact that there has/had been an increase in the number of day traders.

The concept is extremely important and is really part of knowing and understanding how your indicators work.

Thanks,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Big Papa" <denver69692002@xxx> wrote:

> I was floating around tonight and found this article
>
> http://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/03/040903.asp
>
> I know Preston on here speaks of divergences. I.E. hard to tell what a lot of divergence is versus a little, but the multiple time frame analysis portion has come up in about the last 4-5 articles and webinars that I have seen recently.
>
> Happy system building.
>
> Big

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional