Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Fw: T3 Oscillator -- Expert Advisor setting (file attached)

Hi Preston
    Thks for the response ..I will wait for Steve reply if he noticed this request .

    By the way, the T3 Osc from Steve is as follow:

Mov(Fml("T3")-Ref(Fml("T5"),-1),3,S)

T3 and T5 is the MAs and T3 is as follow:
e1:=Mov(C,3,E);
e2:=Mov(e1,3,E);
e3:=Mov(e2,3,E);
e4:=Mov(e3,3,E);
e5:=Mov(e4,3,E);
e6:=Mov(e5,3,E);
c1:=-.618*.618*.618;
c2:=3*..618*.618+3*.618*.618*.618;
c3:=-6*.618*.618-3*.618-3*.618*.618*.618;
c4:=1+3*.618+.618*.618*.618+3*.618*.618;
c1*e6+c2*e5+c3*e4+c4*e3;