From: "rvalue1" <rvalue1@xxxxxxcom>
To: <equismetastock@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MS sluggish with complex indicators

I had a Metastock expert freeze again in the morning. Went in and deleted
all the stuff in data demand cache folder and it was fine through the
afternoon. This is a real pain. I will call tech support if it happens again
tomorrow. I can't afford this to happen to me when I am doing real day
trading. Fortunately, I am mostly running the trades using a IB simulation
account so that I know I can do it before throwing too much real money into
it. Of course my R/IRA trades real using slower intraday charts. This is not
a game.

Rvalue