From: cj12se <Lars.Widlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, 1 March, 2009 11:31:40 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Shifti MA one period to the left.

Hello.
I wonder how do I write an expert where I have this for a buysignal.

Cross((Fml(" RMO")),(Mov( Fml("RMO" ),2,W)))

The MA shall be shiftet 1 period to the left on the chart. But how do
I write that in an expert in Metastock?

Regards.
Lars

Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look.