Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help creating a simple formula

How often do you monitor your funds and do you use Metastock to give
the buy or sell signals?

Thanks.

--
Rajiv
Sent from: Baltimore Maryland United States.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)