Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: High/Low formula

I'm not quite sure that I understand the rules. From what I
understood, you might want to try this:

a:=L=LLV(L,20);
buy:=a AND Ref(BarsSince(a),-1)>=3;
b:=H=HHV(H,20);
sell:=b AND Ref(BarsSince(b),-1)>=3;
stbuy:=If(BarsSince(buy)<BarsSince(sell),1,0);
(stbuy>Ref(stbuy,-1))-((1-stbuy)>Ref(1-stbuy,-1))

Regards,

mc

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, "James Briggs" <jobriggs2@x..>
wrote:

> In Street Smarts(Connors & Raschke)there is a testing concept that Buys
> on a 20 Day low and Sells on a 20 Day high.
> BUY: 1. Today must make a 20 day low.
> 2. The previous 20 day low must have occurred at least four
> trading sessions earlier.
>
> SELL: reverse of Buy.
>
> I have tried using the If condition with LLV and HHV to get the Binary
> Wave with partial success but it's still not right. I've noticed that a
> lot of Buys only last a few days so I tried to add the OR function to
> get a Sell if there is a loss of x % over last n of days without
> success. Any help appreciated.
>
> Jim

Click to replace your roof - modern technology.

GIF image