[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Postion Sizing: fixed amount

I have tried yet but it doesn't work: becouse every time meta take
the avaible equity, so in the second position the amount is 0.75
(equity avaible)*0.25=18.75% the third time is 14% and the last
10,05% for a total of 74%.
Have someone other idea?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pete Lieber <plieber@xxx>
wrote:

> Open your system in System Editor
> Click the "General" tab at top
> Make sure the "Position Limit" box is checked and enter "4" in the
box to the right of text "Limit number of simultaneous positions to"
> Next click on "Buy Order" tab at top
> In the drop-down box next to "Entry Size" select "% of available
equity"
> In the next box to the right type in ".25"
> Go to "Sell Short Order" tab and repeat the previous two steps
>

> To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: daniele_delmonte@xxx
> Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:04:25 +0000
> Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Postion Sizing: fixed amount

>             Hi, I don't know how create this position sizing: when
I have the buy

> signal, I entry the position with 1/4 of equity, and add a 1/4
every

> time I have a buy.
>
> Four progressive entries of  0.25% of equity each one.
>
> It's possible?
>
> Where I can find some material of Meta code on position sizing?
>

> Thanks
>

> Daniele

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional