[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Steve's Webinar and Optimization

I thought Steve did a very good job. Having said that people need to
understand the personality of each system and see if it suits them
through various levels of volatility.
- Could someone post his indicator formulas and expert system for
using the Std Error Oscillator?

Thanks,
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, pumrysh <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> All,
>
> Steve's Webinar was certainly enjoyable. Just wanted to see what
> others thought about the way he optimized. Basically he was
optimizing
> triggers. Recently one of our member's questioned optimizing
lookback
> periods.
>
> My own view on optimization is that optimizing triggers is a
better
> way of using this feature.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Preston