To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: tfoster1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 18:06:53 -0800
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Webinar

E-mail Jake Porter and ask if you can have access to the recording.  His e-mail address is jake.porter@thomsonreuters.com .

Tom

--- On Mon, 2/2/09, Cameron Reid <cwr_74@xxxxxxxxcom> wrote:
From: Cameron Reid <cwr_74@xxxxxxxxcom>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Webinar
To: "equismetastock@yahoogroups.com" <equismetastock@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Monday, February 2, 2009, 6:03 PM

Hi,

I encountered the following error when I tried to log into the MetaStock Webinar: 'The user limit for this meeting has been exceeded'

It would be nice if the presentation will be archived somewhere.

Cheers,

Cameron

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail. See how it works. __._,_.___