Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Adaptive RSI

Alvin,

1. Buy and sell signals can be displayed on a chart by using the
expert. Use the cross function. Also I would use a shorter lookback
period on the bollinger bands. A lookback of 100 will keep you out of
some very nice trends. You may want to consider a smaller standard
deviation as well. Remember that the expert cannot use input values
so decide what you will use then set them. Like this:

{BUY}
BB:=bbandbot( RSI(14), 100, S, 2.0);
Cross(RSI(14),BB);

{SELL}
BT:=bbandtop( RSI(14), 100, S, 2.0);
Cross(BT,RSI(14));

If you have not done so take a look at some of the built-in experts.
There are a number of them that are not password protected.

Once you have an acceptable system with signals that you like and
understand you can venture onto the explorer. Until then I would
stick with your system design.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alvin Yu <alvinyu2005@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Preston
>     Thks for the guidance .It works.
>
>    1) How do I write a program to add the buy/sell signals in
the price chart?

>     2) Anyway to put this in "Teh Explorer" toscreen  stock
that have the buy and sell signal? That will be super.

> rgds

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: