[EquisMetaStock Group] ETFs and volume reliability

Hi,

Hope I am getting this post in the right place.

I do the bulk of my investing in ETFs.  In analizing a setup just how
much can I rely on Volume?  Is it giving me the same kind of data that
I get with individual stocks?

It would seem that the use of the Managers Fund to use the buying and
selling of shares to meet the demands of investors buying and selling
ETF shares and for the purpose of keeping the ETF faithful to the Index
it mimics would make Volume undependable in its customary role in TA.

I have been trying out the RMO "Plug In" and Volume is an integral part
of the signals so it is important whether or not is is telling us what
we think it is telling us.

Any help much appreciated.

Bill

<*> Your email settings: