[EquisMetaStock Group] Speaking of the StochRSI...

I have coded the StochRSI as an Indicator:
(Sum(RSI(10)-LLV(RSI(10),10),3)/Sum(HHV(RSI(10),10)-LLV(RSI
(10),10),3))*100)

I have also coded the RSI Bands from TASC as an Indicator:

topv:=Input("overbought level",1,100,90);
botv:=Input("oversold level",1,100,10);
tp:=Input("RSI Time Periods",1,100,14);
change:=ROC(C,1,$);
Z:=Wilders(If(change>0,change,0),tp);
Y:=Wilders(If(change<0,Abs(change),0),tp);
tx:=(tp-1)*(Y*topv/(100-topv)-Z);
bx:=(tp-1)*(Y*botv/(100-botv)-Z);
tband:=If(tx>0,C+tx,C+tx*(100-topv)/topv);
bband:=If(bx>0,C+bx,C+bx*(100-botv)/botv);
tband;
bband

Now, if I want to create a buy signal when the StochRSI crosses
below the bottom band of the RSI band, how do I code that?
Cross(StochRSI formula),(The RSI Band formula?)??
The expert advisor doesn't like using the RSI Band formula as a buy
point on its own.

Please help, so close, yet so far. I was able to figure out the code
when you do an entry based on the StochRSI and a number, then exit
out when the close of the stock price penetrated a SEB, but trying
to code in the exit when the StoRSI penetrates the RSI bands is a
little trickier.

Thanks,
Big

<*> Your email settings: