From: dasein_10 <daniele_delmonte@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] COT Analysis and WINTON FUTURES FUND
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 6:16 AM

Hi, I would like to know if some one use the COT analysis, (COT:
commitment of traders, a weekly bulletin with the registered positions
on futures markets), and how he had implemented it in Metastock.

Also I would like introduce a discussion theme: does anyone have an
idea of the strategy that the successful CTA use, or try to understand
how they work??I think it can be real useful understand long-term
successful CTA.

For example I have read the WINTON FUTURES FUND use cot analysis, so
you have some info about??

Thanks

Daniele Del Monte