[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Predicted MACD and Predicted EMA

The formulae given are to be inserted in an appropriate exploration /
system (LE = long Entry; SE = Short Entry). For exits choose your own
or use the oppossite signal (if long, then SE, and vice versa).
If you want to plot the indicator, just write the indicators, i.e.

For predicted ema this is what I understand:
prd1:= 4; shift:= 2; prd2:= 10;
Ref(Mov( C,prd1,e) ,-shift); Mov(C,prd2, e))

For the Predicted MACD:
prd1:= 10; shift:= 2; prd2:= 20;
macdP:= Ref(Mov(C,prd1, e),-shift) - Ref(Mov(C,prd2, e),-shift) ;
signal:= Mov(macdP,9, E);
macdP; signal

These will plot normally.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Alvin Yu <alvinyu2005@xxx>

<alvinyu2005@ ...>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Preston
> > � � �  Do u know if there is any record of the formulas for
these 2
> indicators ( Predicted EMA and Predicted EMA/SMA � ? ) Can u
guide me
> on these�  ?
> >
> > � � �  Is the forward same as the displaced MA ?
> >
> > � � �  See mail attached below
> >
> > rgds
> > � � �  � � �

Price
> Pressure in Near Term
> >

> > VantagePoint Analysis:
> > Gold to See More Price Pressure in Near Term
> > �
> > �
> >
> > �
> > �  Wesley Chapel, Florida, January 12, 2009� --February gold
> futures on the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange
> have recently seen prices back down from the December high of
$892.00
> an ounce.
> > There is strong near-term technical support located at the
January
> low of $836.00 in February gold. Meanwhile, strong overhead chart
> resistance is located at the December high of $892.00.
> > Gold has recently become somewhat disconnected from its
heretofore
> strong inverse relationship with the value of the U.S. dollar.
> However, the greenback continues to be a strong "outside market"
> force for the precious yellow metal. Look for gold to continue to
be
> influenced by the U.S. dollar in the coming weeks and months.
Indeed,
> the gold-U.S. dollar relationship is a classic example of
Intermarket
> analysis.
> > The VantagePoint Intermarket Analysistrading tool
> (www.TraderTech. com) suggests more profit-taking and downside
price
> pressure is likely in the near term. VantagePoint is a valuable
> trading tool that employs "Intermarket" analysis to forecast near-
> term price trends.
> >

> > � �
> > Source: VantagePoint Intermarket Analysis Software
> > Call now and a VantagePoint associate will provide you with
> complimentary
> > � recent forecasts that are up to 80% accurate.� �  800-732-
5407
> > � If you would rather fill out a form and have the recent
forecasts
> sent to
> > you, � please go here.
> >

> > See on the VantagePoint daily bar chart for February gold that
the
> Predicted Medium Term Crossover study shows the blue predicted 4
day
> exponential moving average has just crossed below the actual black
10
> day simple moving average close, which is a near-term bear signal.
> > The Predicted Medium Term Crossover is the predicted 4 day
> exponential moving average of typical prices two days ahead
(P4EMA+2)
> crosses above or below the actual 10 day simple moving average
close
> (A10SMA).
> > See, too that, the Predicted Moving Average Convergence
Divergence
> (PMACD) has also just produced a bearish line crossover signal,
> whereby the black PMACD line has just crossed below the blue
> predicted "trigger" line of the indicator .�
> > Predicted MACD is another way of using moving averages to predict
> market changes. Predicted MACD charts the difference between two
> predicted exponential moving averages and uses another exponential
> moving average of the MACD as a trigger for trading signals.
> >
> > Predicted MACD (PMACD) predicts the moving average convergence
> divergence (MACD) one day ahead. MACD is a trend-following momentum
> indicator calculated by subtracting a 20-day exponential moving
> average from a 10-day exponential moving average. MACD Trigger
> (Trigger) predicts the MACD trigger one day ahead. The MACD trigger
> is calculated as a 9-day exponential moving average of the MACD.
> >
> > When the Predicted MACD line crosses below the Trigger line, this
> predicts a possible reversal of the current uptrend to a new
> downtrend. When the Predicted MACD line crosses above the Trigger
> line, this predicts a possible reversal of the current downtrend to
> new uptrend. Another crossover indicator occurs when the Predicted
> MACD crosses above or below the zero line. Predicted MACD can also
be
> used as an overbought/oversold detector when it pulls away from the
> Trigger, suggesting the price of the market may be due for a
> correction that will bring the averages back together. Predicted
MACD
> can also be used to spot underlying strength or weakness when its
> movement diverges from the movement of prices.
> > About Market Technologies, LLC
> > Headquartered in Tampa Bay since its founding in 1979 by Louis B.
> Mendelsohn, with trading software customers in over 90 countries
> worldwide, Market Technologies is a fast growing, Inc. 500, company
> and recognized world leader in market forecasting. Market
> Technologies researches and develops proprietary trend forecasting
> and market timing technologies that utilize artificial intelligence
> applied to intermarket and hurricaneomic analysis, in order to
> forecast various commodity and financial markets throughout the
> world. These presently include, but are not limited to, stocks,
stock
> indexes, ETFs, energies, interest rates, currencies, metals,
grains,
> meats, softs and Forex, covering over 600 world markets.
> (www.TraderTech. com)

> > �
> > This email was sent by: Market Technologies
> > 5807 Old Pasco Road Wesley Chapel, FL, 33544, USA
> >

> > Have a new Yahoo! Mail account? Kick start your journey by
> importing all your contacts! http://www.trueswit ch.com/yahoo- sg
> >

>       Importing contacts has never been easier..Bring your friends
over to Yahoo! Mail today! http://www.trueswitch.com/yahoo-sg

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: