Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: New formula required Please

Thank you. Would like to send you something by private email. Possible?

Claud

pumrysh wrote:

Claud,

Try these links:

http://tinyurl.com/7alflu

http://tinyurl.com/9sfumw

http://trader.online.pl/MSZ/e-se-Fibonacci_Ratios_and_Momentum.html

First one is the article pdf and the last two are the TASC Trader
tips formulas.

Overall the technique is a great way to buy into a trending market.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com, Claud Baruch <claudba@xxx>
wrote:

> Many thanks. The links don't work, but I've been using a variation
of this
> indicator which has produced some rather good results. It is
especially
> useful for volatile stocks and indexes....AND....there really isn't
much
> of a lag the way I use it.
> Thanks again Preston.
>
> Claud
>
> pumrysh wrote:
>
> > Claud,
> >
> > My apologies for not getting back to you sooner on this...it was
> > evidently lost in cyberspace.
> >
> > The Zero-Based RSI is simply:
> >
> > RSI(periods)-50
> >
> > There is far more to this than the vendors let on. It was
originally
> > an article for TASC done by Tom Hartle in 1997. The following
links
> > are for a PDF of the article and the TASC article indicators.
> >
> > http://old.artun.ee/~momentum/ebook/STOCKS%20&%
20COMMODITIES/Stocks%
> > <http://old.artun.ee/%7Emomentum/ebook/STOCKS%20&%
20COMMODITIES/Stocks%>

http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Archive/1197/Traders

<http://www.traders.com/Documentation/FEEDbk_docs/Archive/1197/Traders

> > Tips/tips9711.html
> >
> > Hartle has been a big advocate of the RSI and more recently wrote
an
> > article using a shortened version of the RSI...something like 3
> > periods. Notice that in his article he uses the standard 14 period
> > RSI while the vendors use a longer 30 period RSI.
> >
> > I'm somewhat intriqued by the fibonacci reverence as this was also
> > something that Baeyans thought useful.
> >
> > One final thought was the foreward reference used in the TASC
Trader
> > Tips indicators for the expert. The forward reference means that
you
> > would not be able to use the indicators until after the fact.
> >
> > Hope this helps,
> >
> > Preston
> >
> > --- In equismetastock@yahoogroups.com
> > <mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com>, Claud Baruch <claudba@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Preston,
> > >
> > > I came across this RSI indicator and am wondering how I can
> > program this
> > > in Metastock.
> > >

> > > Claud

> > that

> > actual

> > <mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com>
> > <claudba@>

> > reading.