[EquisMetaStock Group] Explorer - all columns on screen at one time - duh!

Dear Folks,
             Here is a New Year's present to anyone out there who
manages to be quite as stupid as I am. I have been using Metastock for
about 20 years and just now figured out that the standard report
window for explorations can be expanded by dragging and dropping the
edges out in all directions, magically letting idiots like me view all
columns and much more data on-screen at one time so I don't have to
spend my life scrolling back and forth endlessly. Rick.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)