[EquisMetaStock Group] Margin Call Offence

Hello Guys

At the end of this year, I feel like a million dollar man. All my
short term trading systems out perform in CFD market and I got my
post grade degree.

I attach another trading system that I've just finished last night
at 2am and eventually, I have paper traded this system before I
gotta chance to coding it into tradesim. The return of this system
is not too great 34%p/a (which is the lowest return of my total
systems). the curve is quite jerky and bad looking but it does
represent the actual condition where loss and win substituting each
other

-:)

Thomas

<*> Your email settings: