  From: pumrysh
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 25, 2006 5:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Merry Xmas / Happy holidays to all

  David,

  Thanks! Will take a closer look when I get a chance. What are you using
  for the AMA2 formula.

  Preston

  --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Jennings"
  <davidjennings@xxx> wrote:

  > I have uploaded a word file containing a number of screen shots of
  different moving averages. I will be very interested in any
  observations. I'll leave the file in place for a week and them remove
  it. In the meantime have a good Christmas and New Year.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)