RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Displaced Charts

Hi Alex

Something like:

Alex's Time Machine

Sec:= Security("{Your path\.SPX",C);
P1:=50;
TS:=Ref(Sec,-P1);
TS;

Will give you a 50 bar time shifted SPX closing price. Sometimes it takes a
couple of tries to get the security path exactly correct. There are other
ways of doing Ref, but if you are just looking for visual comparisons it
works fine.

You can input whatever securities you want by putting in another path, and
whatever bars you want in P1.

Have fun
Andrew