[EquisMetaStock Group] Expert Advisor on Multiple time frames

Dear members,

I would like to create an Expert Advisor by combining some conditions on 30 minutes time frame, and some conditions on 5 minutes time frame.

Conditions in 30 Min time frame:
CCI Indicator should be in over sold zone  for buy condition, and in over bought zone for sell condition.

Conditions in 5 Minutes time frame:
CCI indicator  and one other  indicator (Market Efficiency Ratio or Modified Force Index)  should cross zero line upside for buy signals and downside for sell signals. The three indicators are:

1) CCI Indicator

2) Market Efficiency Ratio (MER)
    Speed:= C - Ref(C, -15);
    Volatility:= Sum(Abs(C - Ref(C, -1)),15);
    Efficiency:= Speed / Volatility;
    MER:= Mov(Mov(Efficiency, 5,E),3,E)'

3) Modified Force Index (MFI)
    PriceDiff:=  C - Ref(C,-1);
    Index:= PriceDiff / Volume;
    MFI:= Mov(Mov(Index, 20,E),10,E);

For buy signal, I have written the codes (for buy signal) as under:

30 Minutes time frame:
 CCI(20) <= -100

5 minutes time frame

 Alert(Cross(CCI(20),0),3)       AND                                                 {CCI crosses zero line within the last 3 bars}
(Alert(Cross(MER,0),3)  OR Alert(Cross(MFI,0),3)             {ME Ratio or MFI cross zero line within the last 3 bars}

I do not know how to combine these two time frames and create an expert advisor buy and sell signals.  I shall be grateful if somebody could suggest the formulae for the expert advisor for 30 min chart as well as 5 min chart.

With kind regards.

Perumal

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional