[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: RMO Oscillator

Perumal, Rainbow interpreting is probably more an art than a science.  I
mean, where does one colour band finish and the next start, eh?  ;)

And some people claim that there is a pot of gold at the end of the
rainbow, but I've yet to see it.

For more on the Rainbow Oscillator, see the original Traders' Tips article:
http://www.traders.com/documentation/feedbk_docs/archive/0897/TradersTips/
Tips9708.html#anchor203073

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Perumal
Ramasamy" <umrperumal@xxx> wrote:

> Discussions about EquisMetaStock Jose Silva
>
> Could you provide info on how to intrepret and use the Rainbow
Oscillator

> Thanks in advance
>
> Perumal

<*> Your email settings: