[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Best Intraday Trading System

It is most important that you understand trading rather than rely on
someone else's idea/s. Intraday is much more complex than it would
appear. Most of the add-ons are really not worth the money. You will
be able to increase your chances of success if you study and develop
your own system. Systems do not need to be sophisticated as a matter
of fact simple is usually better. Getting in is the easy part.
Getting out is usually the problem.

If you are looking for the graile then you need look no farther than
that big glob sitting atop your right and left shoulder...you are
the graile! In the end it is all about your understanding and
capabilities.

If you still want a system then check with Jose', his are going to
be the best bet for your money. I believe you will also find his
willingness to help you unparalelled.

All the best,

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, a a <swptec@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Preston,
>
>   When I said "for Metastock" I meant a system which is available
already in Metastock or a plug-in / add on for Metastock. "For
Metastock" meant Metastock platform. Kindly guide me.

>   Thanks.
>
> pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>           It is not about what is good for Metastock...it IS about
what is good
> for you!
>
> Preston
>
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "swptec" <swptec@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to know from the experienced members of this group
as
> > which is the best intraday trading system for Metastock.
> >
> > Thanks.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: