[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Trin Indicator

I tried the following, after a little advice but for some reason it
does not look right what do you think?

created an indicator like this

X:=Security("online:$trin",C);
x;

Some reason it just does not give me the results I think it should.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "andrew_slemko"
<andrew_slemko@xxx> wrote:

> Has anyone written the trin indicator (also know as the Arm's
> With E-signal intra day data?
>
> I know the formula is calculated like this:
>
> (Advancing Issues/Declining Issues) / (Advancing Vol/Declining Vol)
>
> I think I have first part part correct I just not sure what the
symbol
> for advancing volume and declining vol are?
>
> X:=Security("online:$vold",C);
> Adv:=Security("online:$Adv",C);
> Dec:=Security("online:$decl",C); ???????
> X1:=(ADV/(DEC)/(??????

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: