  From: richellen
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 1:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock 8 vs MetaStock 9

  There are import export options.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: carluchiv
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, December 03, 2006 12:06 PM

  So, what are the new features with V10? I have gotten requests to
  upgade but am not sure if there is a major benefit.

  As an aside, when one upgrades to a new version, does he keep all the
  indicators and other modification made to the standard product or
  does he have to re-enter them?

  --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>