[EquisMetaStock Group] Data Feed Speed

Hi All,

I have recently upgraded to MS ver 10 mainly because I can now use
customised 4-hour bars in MS, which are the time period that I prefer
to trade. I prefer MS because of the flexibility of the programming
language. I trade FX. The download speed of the data is atrocious in MS
10. The trading platform that I use has many more graphs set up, but
load faster by multiples (MS probably takes 10x or more as long to load
the data or far less graphs).

Is there something I can look at in MS10, some settings I need to
change?

Regards

Carl

<*> Your email settings: